aaa We Got Out of Order Part I, II & III - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: We Got Out of Order Part I, II & III

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Jul-05  @  03:42 AM   -   We Got Out of Order Part I, II & III

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ello, recorded this material earlier this week.. had to cut it into three parts to upload- so it can be pasted back together- well, it should actually   Anyway, have a listen to some or all if of interest and lemme know what you think!

Thanks,
Maarten

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             31-Jul-05  @  04:57 AM   -   RE: We Got Out of Order Part I, II & III

Maarten

Link?: Link

I'm definately going to pay more attention to the fader on the BD channel cause imo you're spot on.. I had it playing in the car at somewhat low volume and all I could hear at times was the kick.(yeah, turn it up innit- but tis good reference) MS-20 is the real thing Clay, I'm really in love with those Korg's- MS-20 can do some pretty amazing things and the filter really cuts things clean... the MS-10 adds to the pallet with it's more solid sounding osc and filthier filter (in comparison with the '20)... Cheers for the comments.
Hey Ming, we golfin soon? doh, said it again in the open!

Message 12/12             31-Jul-05  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: We Got Out of Order Part I, II & III

nutoniom

Link?: Link

need to listen to it. need i insist

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)