aaa o.k. laugh if you want.a stupid question - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: o.k. laugh if you want.a stupid question

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-05  @  11:33 AM   -   o.k. laugh if you want.a stupid question

kobi_dog

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

HELP!
i'm going absolutely crazy here.
if you look in the post band in the box midi files a few posts back you will see the gear i'm working with. O.K. here goes the stupid newbie question.
i've been trying very hard to grasp the fundermental understanding of the enviroment ,
in my file lists i have drum libaries,there are quite a few and when i try to access these i
fall very much short,i've tried liquerous all sorts,done a lot of reading of articles and the forum
but still have no clue.
i only have the yammy PSR270 as a sound source,i.e. i understand that my DSP24value card has no sounds,does this mean i can only use the sounds that are on the PSR270(only general midi,127) or is it possible to access the other drum patches and can i import other sources of sounds into the enviroment,i.e. bass parts etc.
Am i missing some thing or am i just a dumb ass?
Don't be afraid to tell me(lol)
who knows i might not be the only dumb ass around,

thanks for any sensible advice,
kobi_dog(dreading the replies,lol)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             26-Nov-05  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: o.k. laugh if you want.a stupid question

k

Link?:  Link

kobi man, yopu have logic right... dont U use the synths which come with that? (and free VSTi's?)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/12             28-Nov-05  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: o.k. laugh if you want.a stupid question

kobi_dog

Link?:  No link

thanks all,
i've downloaded the toolkit ,thanks pict,i'm understanding more each day,
a really good explanation of what goes on.
yes K, i've read about the synths ,and from what i understand i have to go into audio objects
and effects>built -in synths,but all i can come up with is audio object,and a fader comes up in the enviro.can't find audio objects and effects for the life of me,and yes K i have the free VSTi's,
ta.
There's always another button to press somewhere? if i could just find it i'll rule the world(lol)

too many effin buttons if ya ask me

still,i'm learning every day,which can't be a bad thing,

to all of you before me,
kobi_dog.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)