aaa Jock just fell in love with his daughter - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 13-Feb-08  @  07:44 AM   -   Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Little Jennifer Summer Munro, 8lbs 4oz, was born at 01:08am on Wednesday 13th February. She was due on the 4th Feb.

We didnt get to have our home water birth. Noreens blood pressure was too high. The midwife visited us at home at 4pm on Tuesday 12th Feb. She wanted us to go to the hospital.

At 6pm Noreen went into real labour. At 01:08am, Jenny finally appeared. Noreen, had nothing apart from gas+air, bless her, just over 7 hours, she'd set her heart on a home birth, or at least a water birth. But she got neither. But she was so strong, she showed why I love her a thousand times over. My beautiful girl, has given birth to a beautiful girl. Just over 7 hours labour, with just gas and air, on a first birth. Thats my girls.

WARNING: Soppy crap baby video.

Jennifer Munro less than an hour after she was born.

Still, she;ll never be as sexy and gorgeous like her Mum.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             25-Feb-08  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

pict

Link?:  No link

That's a right good head of hair on Jennifer Jock very cute.

Message 12/12             27-Feb-08  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

cheers Pict

Its that constant background smell of cheap chicken soup that freaks me out. Ever since the baby was born its been hanging around all three of us. When I have a piss I can smell it, I can smell it on Noreen, (not when she's having a piss, just every now and then) and the baby whiffs of it too.

I dunno if its some sort of weird pheromone thing thats designed to bond us all together, or what. The missus can smell it too.

I dont think its the milk shite or anything like that. Very strange. Perhaps its just the smell of fear and stress !!!

Or fackin sleep deprivation.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)