aaa the sports corner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the sports corner

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Feb-10  @  04:05 AM   -   the sports corner

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

this is why american football is preferable to figure skating. in figure skating you have "judges"
who decide scores. one judge might give a skater 7 while another gives her 6.5 and still another
gives her 7.6. what's up with that? it's all subjective. in football if you score a touchdown you get
6 points. you don't get 8 points for style or 5 points because the running back didn't do a full
triple turn as he busted his way into the endzone. a touchdown is a touchdown. 6 points. it's the
same with european football, or dare i call it soccer. you score a goal and it's 1 point. it doesn't
matter if you scored it Pele style or tripped over your own shoelace and somehow you caught
the goalie sleeping. one point. that's the way men think. no judging. no controvercy and no
drama. i think that's why women tend to be the watchers of figure skating. all kinds of
controvercy and drama there, not to mention judgement.

and you heard it here first from the guy who espn should have hired. i give you sports like they
mean something!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             31-Mar-10  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: the sports corner

Mortimer

Link?: Link

Message 12/12             04-Apr-10  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: the sports corner

k

Link?: Link

thats bloody outrageous ffs!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)