aaa Youve gotta just luv it - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Youve gotta just luv it

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Mar-10  @  01:24 AM   -   Youve gotta just luv it

NastyM

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Youve gotta just luv it somebodys been through the play list and virtually trashed us all.
Reality check time.
Then again he / she's probably justified, every time I spend time trying to be creative i get lost in my track and usually end up convinced "this is it, ive finally cracked it .... the winning formula" but more often than not after a short break and a further visit i realise ive probably shortened my useful life by around anywhere between 3 and 40 hours.
I once read that S Freud wrote a paper on the mating habits of eels and after many months / years research finally determined that he had basically wasted his time and all for no gain (nobody has ever observed the mating habits of eels and bizzarly enough when eels are observed they become sterile...[appologies if this is just some sort of urban myth],) and i surely can relate to that feeling.
By the fuck, starting smoking again (not that ive successfully stopped yet) appears to be a safer option, but then again even though it appears to in noway benefit me , like smoking it is strangely attractive.
Ive now at long last began to realise why its hard to leave feedback on peoples tracks ..... i originally set out to be blatently truthful but its hard to be hardfaced, especially when youre the next in line.
Well, back to the occasional safe comment and no risk of offence.
appologies for the above disjointed ramblings but what the hey ....i drink,i type and generally i should be restrained and kept from public exposure.
Cheers and goodnght / happy BST
Martyn.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             09-Apr-10  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

k

Link?: Link

no... it's 64 days, 4 hours, and 21 minutes

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/12             13-Apr-10  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

sitar

Link?: Link

you're wrong. it's 58 days, 22 hours, 13 mins

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)