aaa WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Jul-97  @  04:52 PM   -   WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

JOHN

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi m8 , not forcing or ought, but when is it dude?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             18-Jul-97  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

kilo

Link?:  No link

I'll have a deep-sea on that then !!!!!!!!!!!!.........Lookit...starting up a 24 hour online radio station takes some doing...plus there's lots of other shit going down as well....like we are mega expanding....so........perhaps I'll have a tenner on that !!.....anyhow, apart from the new novation there's fuck-all out there of interest to me at the moment.......except that Pentium 166's are being discontinued at the end of this month....so the P200 is entry level......Intel are dropping all their prices by 43%....to keep up with the AMD chips........so that means I now get a P200 with 64mb, 3Gb H/D, 14" monitor, 64mbgraphics, & 12xcd for 900 quid !!... INC VAT !!!!!!.....heh heh....If you want one, mail me from the front page.....and I'll add 100 for my sales tax......all guaranteed for 3 years including the monitor.....any takers !!????

Message 12/12             19-Jul-97  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: WHENS KILO DOING THE JULY ISSUE?

avene

Link?:  Link

Is this true Intel are dropping their prices? If so, when? By the way, I'll have 20 on July next year!!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)