aaa R-tek, H and other MPC owners.... - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: R-tek, H and other MPC owners....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-00  @  03:22 PM   -   R-tek, H and other MPC owners....

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

.... help me get my act together,please?
Got my first gig in a few weeks, if all works out well. Thought I run a trial set at home last night and realised, quite quickly, that when I load some sequences after a few others the drums all change etc. This is due to the fact that I had less memory a few days ago.(put in extra 16mb) At first I made a few tracks, saved it to two/three floppys (incl sounds) and started of on the rest. Now, I wanna put the best tracks in one load for the set.... but each different set of floppys contains different sounds under similar pads. Can I change a drum-program from,for example 1 to 2? I know, RTFM!, but the manual kinda sucks and I can't find it.

Rereading this and it sounds as confusing as I am desperate...Oh well I'll just sit here and wait.

Thanks,

-M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             03-Nov-00  @  03:27 AM   -   RE: R-tek, H and other MPC owners....

druma

Link?:  No link

must say I'm adoring the mpc simplicity more and more every day, its getting to b so simple/fast to do well all most all seq edits. its a beautiful thang..

what about fx settings? can we recall them in a live set?

Message 12/13             03-Nov-00  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: R-tek, H and other MPC owners....

fv

Yes, you can recall them. In order to recall them though, you must set the fx to be controlled by the program and the program must have the correct fx settings. There may be some sysex that you can use as well but I'm not exactly sure.

It would be nice if a sequence could control fx settings too.

fv

Message 13/13             03-Nov-00  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: R-tek, H and other MPC owners....

r-tek

I think you can record efx send levels into a sequence realtime, but I dunno about the actual configurations.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)