aaa A3K Loading Kits?? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A3K Loading Kits??

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Nov-00  @  12:33 PM   -   A3K Loading Kits??

crcwalsh

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I just got a memory expansion on my A3K.... no more 2megs. I am woundering how I load two drum kits, I got both off the A3Kcentral site. Normally I just put in the disk and turn on the A3K, but now I've got the extra memory I want to load other drum kits but I can't work out how to do this..... any help would be great.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             25-Nov-00  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: A3K Loading Kits??

crcwalsh

OK..... well this is strange..... I'm doing exactly what you guys are saying to do and still the A3K doesn't seem to recognise the Big Beat Kit. I press disk then function 2 to have the sample function, the only option I'm givin by the A3K is 'Smp Load' which when pressed takes you to the program screen.

Someone mentioned something about selecting the floppy as the working disk and it's Volume as the working Volume..... maybe this is the area I'm lost on.

thanks once again for you help.

Message 12/13             26-Nov-00  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: A3K Loading Kits??

0/d

Link?:  Link

there must be something wrong with your machine or else there is something you haven't told us yet.Have you even got the floppy disk mounted?

Message 13/13             30-Nov-00  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: A3K Loading Kits??

Jasper

the big beat kit is spread over two disks.. you have downloaded both zip files from a3kcentral.com ?

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)