aaa Never Exchange Any Synth For a TB-303 !!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Never Exchange Any Synth For a TB-303 !!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Mar-99  @  12:45 PM   -   Never Exchange Any Synth For a TB-303 !!!

pedicelli

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi guys, this is a quick note to tell you to never exchange your synths for a TB-303. The TB-303 is outdated now and doesnt have as many functions as the Korg Phrophecy which I currently have the pleasure of owning. The TB-303 cant handle all the programming which the Korg can. If you're that desperate just get Rebirth and use the Midi Controller which I own, the Roland MCR-8. Its the best one to buy and don't be fooled with the likes of the Phatboy, because it cant handle all the paramaters of Rebirth, like the Slides of the 303, 808 and 809 and the pan, and so on. Anyway later.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             04-Apr-99  @  01:18 AM   -   Hey people...

mjshuter

leave pedicelli alone. I hate it when people impersonate me on web boards. stop being so damn immature.
(although, the casio bit was rather funny)

Message 12/13             07-Apr-99  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: Never Exchange Any Synth For a TB-303 !!!

Jason

This reminded me about the old chat server that was up on the Thunderdome web site. Were you can be some one that you really are not. its called clonning and this hear is a perfect example. I had fun clonning people I hated or just wanted to be sick. Its a lot of fun but it really is emotionally bad at times. I used to say how dumb peopel would by the TB 303 for over a thousand and that the immulators were better cus there cheaper and did more. but then my brother straighten me out about putting people down about this and other subjects. Now days I say if you really want that sound and your willing to do anything for it then money well spent. So I dont care if you people dump redicules amount of money on anything. never was my buisness to begin with. I dont know. mabey if I heard the real 303 my self I could spend big money on it too. besideds the way how popular the TB 303 is it sounds like one of the few things that can have a return value greater than you bought it for. If people are buying them for only so much money and return and sell it for more than what they payed for and get the money then they made a prophet. so not only is the TB 303 great in the sound department it can also be great in prophet sales. can yyou imagin of having the pleasure of buying a TB 303 for like say some were between $20-$200 US and turn around and sell it for over a thousand? You make some money.

I used to knock off thing like this but I didnt see the value and the prophet behind them. if you did buy a 303 for the $1000 mark at least you still have a chance to sell it for what you payed for and not worry about it going down in value. The TB 303 is made out of the greatist stuff on Earth. Since I dont own one and never heard or played one in real life. At least I can enjoy yours on your music CD's.

Happy acid tripping! later

Message 13/13             07-Apr-99  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: Never Exchange Any Synth For a TB-303 !!!

Jason

Sorry for the bad speech. I should had read it before I submited it. Sorry

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)