aaa New fiddleface tracks - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New fiddleface tracks

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Mar-01  @  07:32 PM   -   New fiddleface tracks

fiddleface

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi, I've uploaded a few old tracks here. I'll put some new stuff on when we can have more than 3 tracks on the site. Untill then, I've put two new tracks on Besonic called "Clownfood" and "The Goog". Clownfood is the first track I've used my new Nova on. I'd like to hear what you think....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             25-Nov-01  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: New fiddleface tracks

xoxos

Link?: Link

btw 'ring fort' very nice

Message 12/13             25-Nov-01  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: New fiddleface tracks

influx

Link?:  Link

Im glad to hear that you didnt think I was. I never talk shit. not me

Message 13/13             27-Nov-01  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: New fiddleface tracks

fiddleface

Link?: Link

Fair enough  Thanks xoxos, glad you liked it

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)