aaa After a very long time at last! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: After a very long time at last!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Mar-01  @  02:33 PM   -   After a very long time at last!

Maarten Visser

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've finally come round to uploading some tracks, made a commitment to myself to do this as soon as the new DT was on the air. Soooo, a few tracks still need some fine-tuning. (loud bass) But, by all means let me know what ya think, I'm hoping to recieve some critique from certain people... we'll see  Don't be too hard on me though...

-M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             21-Apr-01  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: After a very long time at last!

PointBeing

Link?: Link

why so quiet?

Message 12/13             21-Apr-01  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: After a very long time at last!

PointBeing

why so quiet?oh yea, am talking about 1st on acid, then off again.. the mix stays really quiet the whole time.. not just the beginning.. sup with that? i like the 303 stuff you did

Message 13/13             23-Apr-01  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: After a very long time at last!

Maarten

Gee, thanks all for having a try again. I'm aware that a few tracks need more tuning in the mix. To be hounest, I have another 5-7 tracks ready for upload when there is more space. By that time I'm gonna replace two or three that I'm not so content about yet... too lazy this week ;).The track you're refering to was a lil 303 experiment, something I wanted to keep minimal with regard to the drums...if that's what you're getting at....

Influx, I havnt been sitting still the last three years visiting DT... just never came about to post anything on mp3.cum  

PB, took another listen and agree that it needs some more spice starting in the middle.

Thanks again all,

-M-

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)