aaa A4000 Discontinued ???????????? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A4000 Discontinued ????????????

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Apr-01  @  07:28 PM   -   A4000 Discontinued ????????????

Pbuggers

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Just my luck i've Just been into Dawsons UK (Warrington) and they say the A4000 has been discontinued (just when i was gonna buy one) but Turnkey are still advertising them. Anyone know more on this subject and more importantly will i still get one????

B

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             01-May-01  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: A4000 Discontinued ????????????

Pbuggers

Link?: Link

Ok, so i dont have to use a different program in the multi setup, for each set of samples i want to assign to a midi channel. coz thats what ive been doin. Then ive been using the master channel set up the fx, and routing the outputs of other samples in other programs to them, i thought that was what the manual was kinda getting at, or am i just doing it the hard way 

oh yea, didnt u mean A4000, not A3000, or do they have a similar O/S.

Cheers 4 ya help

B

Message 12/13             02-May-01  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: A4000 Discontinued ????????????

Jasper

Link?:  No link

I have an a3000, sorry I never realised the a4000 had an actual multi mode. this is supposed to make the setup simpler I suppose. The rest of the OS is the same.

"and routing the outputs of other samples in other programs to them"

not sure what you mean by this bit, can you explain a bit more?

also try a search in this forum for a3000 or a4000, and you should find a lot of threads covering this sort of stuff.

Message 13/13             02-May-01  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: A4000 Discontinued ????????????

B

Link?: Link

I'm sorry was just talking shit, but i think i've just about got it covered now (i've had a few days hardcore sampling), it's just unformilar teritory at the moment, i just expected to be able to use it instantly, coz with my supernova i pluged it in and that was it it worked, with a sampler theres just so many more posibilitys, its sorta like learning logic audio again, i'll never be able to use it until i've figured out whats actualy avalible.

I think the only way to make the most of it is to quit uni and work, dump my girlfriend and spend 3 months in my room, but then that would be a bit drastic.

Sorry if i waffled on, but i've had a realy shit day (apart from finding out the new O/S is out for my supernova, Horray), cheers for all ya help, im gonna look up them links tomorow, but at the moment it's new O/S time for the supernova.

Cheers

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)