aaa Who...what whaaa? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Who...what whaaa?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Nov-03  @  03:21 AM   -   Who...what whaaa?

Broken Silence

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Technically it doesn't make sense. But honestly- technicality can suck my dick.

This is kinda random, but I just felt like it so I did it.

And yes, that's SUPPOSED to be there. Listen you'll understand what I mean.

And of course, comments are welcome

TRACK : Visions

PS: *WHISPER WHSIPER (IT'S NOT TRANCE) WHISPER WHISPER*

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             10-Nov-03  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

queasy00

Link?:  Link

"WOAH! WTF!!?!??! I THOUGHT I DOWNLOADED A BS TRACK!" were my thoughts when that motherer of a basskick dropped in. Sound like you're picking up a few pointers from our friend maarten.

I think this track deserves a non-trance version. Like, the second movement part was pretty cool... I liked most how it contrasted the first part (before the arping).

I say, consider either dropping the arp lead OR making that arp lead much crazier!

of course this is comming from a person who never listens to trance, so...

btw.. now i'm waiting for the day when you 'n' maarten do some sort of collaboration. hehehe.
-j

Message 12/13             10-Nov-03  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

hahaha thanks alot guys- yeah those distorted maarty kicks were from ... well err maart   I always loved when he did those crazy distorted 4 on the floor kicks and wanted to try it out

The break- yeah kinda meant to be there to piss you off hehehehe I wanted some COMPLETE turn around for the break and thought well a minor to major keychange might be nice. But again I could go in and cut that out....

SO the darude part- that's refering to the break or that distorted saw arp?

Message 13/13             12-Nov-03  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Maarten

Link?: Link

wow.. fookin aye andrew... I have converted a trance-head.. I'm so happy I can cry!!  ))) hehe.. OK, somehow of all people, ew... ack I was gonna say I dont think the first arp is cheesy but just got to 3:30.. remove that now soldier! the first arp from the start was really cool imo but this one's gotta go.. doesnt fit the rest at all. You had me grinning & nodding up to there.. ahhh there it is again at 4:30 'ish. hell yeah.. you have this down mon- keep em coming damnit! I vote a lil switch of yer cheesy trance tune on the comp for this one!  

Anyway, I'm not done brain-washing you yet... but the end is near I say- hehe.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)