aaa Come listen to mah tunes!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Come listen to mah tunes!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Sep-05  @  01:44 AM   -   Come listen to mah tunes!!!

retroactivefunk

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

It's been a while since I've been here...
I remember going to dancetech 7 years ago....
I really owe almost everything I know to this site...
Anyways, I've uploaded a bunch of new stuff.
Hopefully I've made some progress. LOL
Regards,
Gabriel

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             07-Sep-05  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: Come listen to mah tunes!!!

k

lol, connection problem?

welcome back btw mate, hope thinsg have been good for you in the interval?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/13             07-Sep-05  @  11:10 PM     Edit: 07-Sep-05  |  11:11 PM   -   RE: Come listen to mah tunes!!!

retroactivefunk

Link?: Link

Things have been great for me. I got married to another musiq freq, so the beat goes on as they say! K, thanks for fixing my mishap! Remember me? I used to go by "Blunted215"

Milan, thanks for listening to my mix...glad you are enjoying it! I started buying records to hear new music and whatnot, and that turned into a whole other passion....uggh, this music thing...starts as a hobby...turns into an obsession....

Influx! waddup man, I can't believe you are still "up in here!" hope things are well with you....still in LA??? I talked to Sedussa a while back, I guess he's up in San Jose (my home) but haven't run into him yet.

Anybody else who is enjoying my tracks, thanks for listening!

Message 13/13             10-Sep-05  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: Come listen to mah tunes!!!

k

Sedussa

how is he? - say hello for me

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)