aaa Supernova..Great Synth..But..... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova..Great Synth..But.....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Feb-99  @  11:53 AM   -   Supernova..Great Synth..But.....

morb999

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi.

Ive recently bought a Supernova for use in my band.....I am very impressed with it, it sounds great...but..I dont know if this is my imagination but the arpeggiator dosent seem to synch properly with an Ext midi clock...it just seems to lag a bit....anyone else had this prob.

Morbius.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             08-Feb-99  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: Supernova..Great Synth..But.....

Mickey

Link?:  No link

Yo... it hit me, too  ) When I talked
about clicks with synched LFO I meant
synched Delay!

Mickey.

Message 12/13             08-Feb-99  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Supernova..Great Synth..But.....

Phill

The clicks associated with synced delays should be eliminated with OS3

Phill@Novation

Message 13/13             10-Feb-99  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: Supernova..Great Synth..But.....

Kinetik

Yes Brian, I too can confirm that the synced Delay clicks should be eliminated with OS3

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)