aaa Planet earth? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Planet earth?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Nov-00  @  12:53 AM   -   Planet earth?

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

does anybody know what this module is supposed to be? I know it said "world" on the website, but is it supposed to be a drum box or a synth box? or a hybrid of both? is it going to be shite?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             27-Nov-00  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Planet earth?

scrotalsack

well i had it hooked up in this order... mac --> Zip --> K2000R --> E6400 And it caused all kinds of problems... I had all the IDs set properly, the mac is always 7, the kurz was 1 and the 6400 was 4. The zip was 2 i think, i know there werent any conflicting IDs... I also had the "avoid host on ID" thing turned to 7...
But anyway, there were all kinds of problems. At one point it blew up the computer (although that was my stupid mistake) but otherwise it was never working right. I just gave up and connected the K2K to one mac and the 6400 to another. im just trying to figure out what the hell was the matter.

Message 12/14             28-Nov-00  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: Planet earth?

phunkytek

got me, I have a cdrw on the chain and my sampler on it and no problems. Consult the manuals for all gear and read do and don'ts for each units scsi setup. Each peice of gear handle stuff diferantly. i'd e-mail emu, and kurzwell. find out what they have to say.

Message 13/14             26-Dec-05  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Planet earth?

Pirelli

Mmmm I like those sounds

Message 14/14             29-Dec-05  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Planet earth?

k

Link?:  Link

that series of units is going well cheap nowadays, usualy a bargain, super deep bass on those units like Planet 'Phat'

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)