aaa jx 305 groovesynth - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: jx 305 groovesynth

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jun-98  @  04:06 AM   -   jx 305 groovesynth

x2c4nrg

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Does anyone have an opinion on the jx 305? I've been thinking about buying it but it isn't in any of the locol stores here yet. I know its like the 505 except with a keyboard and tons of more sounds, but Im wondering if it would be dope to use for modern dance, freestyle, and all of the dope west coast type beats. I know with the keyboard, you can probably get the fuck down. I have an ASR-10 and the Novation Bass Station rack to go with it.
So somebody tell me...IS IT DOPE???

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             10-Jul-98  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: jx 305 groovesynth

x2c4nrg

The 305 and the 505 are NOT the same price. Well maybe not everywhere. The 305 is actually $400 less than the 505. The 505 here in Cali is going for around $1400, $1500, and even $1600. I found the 305 for $1000 even, out the door. I dont understand this either but fuck it, Id rather have a keyboard anyways. I think the 505 is so expensive is because of the D-beam. That D-beam to me aint worth the shit any ways. Its to sensative and over-modulates the music. I dont know, I guess it could be dope depending on what your doing. I want another keyboard to go with my ASR-10 but dont know which one to get. I want a super dope synth but which one? Maybe I should buy the Supernova to go with my Bass Station. HiGh SoCieTY

Message 12/14             23-Jul-02  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: jx 305 groovesynth

boombatcha

Link?: Link

I am currently looking for users of the Roland JX 305 to exchange midi patches and other info with my community to register goto ....

http://www.boombatcha.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=register

If your synth is not listed there ,just request it.

Message 13/14             24-Jul-02  @  08:13 AM   -   RE: jx 305 groovesynth

djjessex

uhhh...heh
uuumm...he he
he haw ha ha....

and on and on and on and on....

Message 14/14             24-Jul-02  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: jx 305 groovesynth

OnAcid

I only use an EG-101. ;)

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)