aaa yet another tune from the sun side - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: yet another tune from the sun side

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  10:12 AM   -   yet another tune from the sun side

panama

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

heh - well guys, I got a new one up, called: "Surrender me" - just in time for this competition thing!!! This tune is actually my latest working(s)... all my other tunes were written over the summer of 2001... anyway, blah, blah, blah...   This is just a rough copy of the sound I wanted - I will work it all out once I get a partner who can work with Pro Tools...

anyway, take a listen... I'm sure you'll find something good somewhere... enjoy! and thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             12-Jan-02  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

panama

Link?:  No link

yea, definitley not my normal stuff...

no files on Kazaa M; ummm, let me look at the DT project section... ha! there they are!

Can't use midi files dude - I sequence on a MC-500 which doesn't take PC disks (and I don't have a 3.5 floppy with my mac to convert to MC-500 format).  

I'm strictly an audio guy - Everything has to be put into waves and then I would build ideas off that... too much of hassle methinks - but I don't really use midi... which is a problem. tell me whatcha think.

Message 12/14             13-Jan-02  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

Maarten

I'll mail ya in a bit.

cheers,
-M-

Message 13/14             13-Jan-02  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

sitar

Neat. I think it's well done. I wasn't fond of the talkbox thing at the beginning but when the voice came in it all made sense and the talkbox and I like eachother now. Don't you just love happy endings? Don't know what Xoxos is onto. I like the rez decay envelope lead, but it has been used a lot. Cool. The voice is excellent btw.

Message 14/14             14-Jan-02  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

panama

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

thanx  

That voice was a bitch to get right - weird
human frequencies.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)