aaa People of Dancetech beware - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: People of Dancetech beware

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Apr-06  @  11:53 AM     Edit: 19-Apr-06  |  11:54 AM   -   Interesting website

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I dunno if anyone has received an email with a link to This site at all but if you click on 'people' and then search for your own name in the area you live it returns your full name with your full postal address and telephone number. In order to remove your details you MUST enter a home landline number, a mobile number and an email address and then allow up to 5 working days for verification. I personally think this is terrible. How many other sites have these details I wonder?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             20-Apr-06  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: People of Dancetech beware

Lloyd Duddley

She told me her name was Margaret, BITCH!

Message 12/14             20-Apr-06  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: People of Dancetech beware

k

Link?:  Link

the cloven hoofs and large floppy ears should have given you a clue there Lloyd!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/14             20-Apr-06  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: People of Dancetech beware

pict

Are we talking about Margaret Thatcher?

" the cloven hoofs and large floppy ears should have given you a clue there Lloyd"

eegads! surely a fate worse than death.

Message 14/14             21-Apr-06  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: People of Dancetech beware

k

Link?:  Link

lol i saw her up close once and she did look like a goat

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)