aaa Is that Kilo in liquid video - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Is that Kilo in liquid video

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-May-06  @  11:37 AM   -   Is that Kilo in liquid video

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Is that you Kilo in the focusrite liquid channel box video?

Its a good way to find out about gear, hope there is more like this coming.

Cheers Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             30-May-06  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: Is that Kilo in liquid video

k

eh?, it should be a video tho on that link (???)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/14             31-May-06  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: Is that Kilo in liquid video

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

No video just triggers the beloved track very strange, maybe if i remove said track ill get video

Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 13/14             01-Jun-06  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Is that Kilo in liquid video

k

you must have a temp fiule on your pc then with the same name

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/14             11-Jul-06  @  04:57 AM   -   RE: Is that Kilo in liquid video

Zazza

Link?:  No link

k wrote:

you must have a temp fiule on your pc then with the same name

Naw, you got a m3u file with a wmv in it. iTunes picks up m3u files on my system too, squeaks then plays the next track in my library.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)