aaa f*ck ... nearly got arrested today - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-06  @  06:59 PM   -   f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

so, i've been mostly homeless the past seven months, living with friends etc. i had to move from the last place coz they're knocking it down to build flats. haven't had a personal bank account since january either. woo hoo etc.

last week i got a new passport so i could open a bank account, so i can pay some cheques in for work i've done. so i go to the bank today (lloyds/tsb) and start opening an account, the slag behind the counter is like gestapo with the interrogation and she's winding me up no end. anyway, we go through the form, and it gets to the end where it runs the credit check, some code comes up and she turns the screen away from me, starts getting flustered and says she needs to go and use another phone to run some other check that "might take 20 minutes", grabs my passport, driving licence and the cheque i was paying in and fucks off to behind the counter and makes a quick call then dissapears somewhere.

so i'm sat in the little office in the bank thinking what it's all about. .... i left the last place owing some gas, electrcity, phone, water ... so it's county court judgements, arrest warrant, cops on the way ... shite.

time to visit the court tomorrow and see what they got on me. how the fuck i'm gonna prove who i am i've no idea coz the bitch at the bank took the only i.d. i've got.

shite.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             03-Feb-07  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

cheddar

Link?: Link

Jeesus mate, sounds like you gotta go do the official bankruptcy thing. Nasty paperwork. Citizens advice is going to be a queue in misery to boot.

easy living ain't easy

fuck em and keep on babe

Message 12/14             04-Feb-07  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Bedwyr

aye fuck em.

i got a housing association flat with my missus now. and gone back to school to do comp. science so they're laying off me for a while coz i'm a dirty student. woohoo.

i actually did get arrested the other week, but that's another story

Message 13/14             04-Feb-07  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

k

Link?:  Link

do tell.....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/14             07-Feb-07  @  09:58 PM     Edit: 07-Feb-07  |  09:59 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Bedwyr

ahem. i, erm, commited an offence under the road traffic act.

cell was nice though. compact and bijou, ensuite.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)