aaa Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Apr-97  @  05:54 PM   -   Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

jimmie.knutas

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Thank you for your quick answer Kilo. The differens between this forum
and all the other forums,is that you care. and help people.And I must say that your sight is the best
when I look for something I always find it at your sight
Thank you.

Regards Jimmie

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             17-Sep-97  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

kilo kilo your the man you are you are if you cant do it know one can doda doda day!

Kilo i have a leaky tape in my bathroom how do i mend it
and do you have a book by j r hartley its called fly fishing????????????????????????

Message 12/14             18-Sep-97  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

_

Hey _: you seem to know so much; got any other sites you can recommend? one of yer own? About your leaky tape: you'd think a studio-savvy dude like you would have an all-digital loo by now...

Message 13/14             18-Sep-97  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

kiloo

well, I actually had a new digital colon installed, so I've no need for a Loo now........

Message 14/14             25-Sep-97  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Bizarreboy

Hats off to ya mate.You know I've always wanted a digital colon.Do you have the casio or siel.I'm partial to the siel(casio I hear tickles)Anyway,kilo do you recommend a good fx plugin such as native power pak.I have cakewalk 6.0 Appreciate the help
Bizarreboy

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)