aaa H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O- - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O-

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Oct-97  @  04:43 PM   -   H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O-

JOHNBALLS

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Does anybody know how to achieve the stuttering effect without programming volume controllers on and off.....'cos that doesn't work.
I'm using the EMU ESI-4000 sampler for vocal samples.....Does this have a facility?

HELP PLEASE!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             10-Nov-97  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O-

james_munro

Or alternatively you could just program a noise gate to do it for you. This is easier than fucking around with your sampler and only takes a couple of minutes to adjust the gate to the point where you get a clean cut off.

Nah sorry, it was just idea, I've never tried it and are most probably talking bollocks. There is a easy way of doing it, cause I've done it before, but so long ago I cat remember.

Message 12/14             30-Nov-97  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O-

sid 6.7

tremolo

Message 13/14             30-Nov-97  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O-

jon

where can I get a studio module for cubase 3.04 for
an E-MU Orbit V2. If anyone knows then please let me know because at the moment, I do not have the experience to construct one.
Many Thanks
Jon

Message 14/14             20-Dec-97  @  08:50 AM   -   RE: H-I-G-H-E-R- S-T-A-T-E- O-F- C-O-N-C-I-O-

Ufo

Yup, samplestart sounds nice, but I still think it's timecompression.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)