aaa SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jan-98  @  10:57 AM   -   SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM

avene

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I got a problem. I can't seem to get any of the midi ins or outs to work on either of my soundcards anymore. The cards are an AWE64gold and Tropez Plus. I had trouble with one of them and tried to reinstall them. I've reloaded the drivers, but nothing seems tio work. If anyone can help out I'd appreciate it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             18-Jan-98  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM

Avene

Link?:  Link

It opens and closes alright. I just can't access it. It goes back tommorrow!

Message 12/14             19-Jan-98  @  06:36 AM   -   RE: SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM

Hilevelt

yeah, dat's da fuckin' spirit. shit don't work, BOMB DA BITCH!!!

Message 13/14             19-Jan-98  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM

kilo

Link?:  No link

sounds like all the fucking games are shagging stuff up..... d'yo just get a game and load it, demo's 2 ?...... games are a 100% killer for shagging stuff up ......they can do all sorts of crap to your system....

Message 14/14             20-Jan-98  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: SouNDcaRD miDI PRoBLeM

Avene

Well, I've been a bit busy the last couple of days and haven't had a chance to take it back yet, and I've gotta work again tommorow, so I'll have to wait until thursday... Game's aren't a problem.. For a number of months I couldn't get Reality to work with Logic, but it worked with every other sequencer I tried. None of the Emagic wankers could help me, kept telling me my registration wasn't in or some shit, bunch of pricks.. That's the problem Jedi Knight fixed when it checked all my soundhardware. Unfortunately the game didn't work. I don't run many games anyway, just MDK, G Police, the Sahdows of the Empire demo(hoth) and that's about it. I may have tried a couple of others, but have never had any problems.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)