aaa I'm sick of all these Nutsacks.... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 13-May-99  @  04:50 AM   -   I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm sick of all these little nutsacks ruining our site. All these total fucking retarted postings about dudes licking their cat's snatch and dumb ass's that think TB-303's rust and shit. GOD! who are these fuckers? I mean, how much of a little crotch do you have to be, to think like that? Right now I'm taking up server space for this message, but I think someone had to address this. I meant, i've learned a shit load of stuff by coming here to this site. From tricks with effects and filters, MIDI stuff, software, and opening my mind to other artists view points. I really wish there was another website for those total dumb ass's. What the fuck?

I"M HERE TO LEARN.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             18-May-99  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

planetalgon

No I sold that sucker for 640 bucks with the JSQ-60 and MSQ-700 sequencers. It was my first synth but I don't miss miss it a bit because my other stuff walks all over the Juno. I'd like to hear the 777. Have you heard anything about it yet? Seems like an awful cheap price for something so cool looking.

Message 12/15             19-May-99  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

No, I haven't heard it, except the demo on Future Music. But don't tell anyone ,but I think I'm pretty stolked on it. It's the closest thing that comes to our "Imaginary Ultimate 303". I just don't like the gimmicky thing where it's the "777" and it sells for $777...

That's kinda cheesy. I wish companies would quite fucking around like that.
It's like the "Rav-O-Lution". For the love of techno, would these companies stop all that flash and glitter? It's sounds way stupid, don't they know that? It makes descent produkts look like cheap pieces of crap. Maybe the stuff is designed strickly for the masses, instead of the intellignet crowd? But hey.

Only the man up in the sky, twiddling knobs, knows these things....

Message 13/15             19-May-99  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

TB-303

Message 14/15             19-May-99  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Message 15/15             19-May-99  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)