aaa New Track...have a listen - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track...have a listen

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 29-Apr-01  @  02:11 AM   -   New Track...have a listen

TechNo PrizNuz

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey guys. Just did this track. A little too disco-ey for my taste but I'm the one who wrote it so I've only got myself to shoot. Has some nice elements/melodies.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             02-May-01  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: New Track...have a listen

8life8

Link?:  No link

man sitar why the hell arn't u signed yet!?!.. what an exelent track!!!!!! great brakes .. arrangemt .. everything .. imo this slamming track could really peak w a RIPPING 303 line !! truly man u do great work .. I'm very impressed ..

Message 12/15             03-May-01  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: New Track...have a listen

egrus

Your 33" new baby-a teaser! I want more! Right when the snare comes to a new promising start...right when I'm on my feet for this belly-dancey thing...it's gone. Please give us more! : )

Message 13/15             03-May-01  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: New Track...have a listen

PointBeing

Link?: Link

nice drums/rythym section, the melodic movement isnt my thing, i mean, i like most of the parts, but that really high one isnt to my tastes.. putrely subjective though.. it isnt bad, jsut not my thing (i have to be so fucking PC nowadays.. heeheeheehee)

that 303 line is worthy of envvy. good work, keep it up or i while slap you with a very large trout

Message 14/15             03-May-01  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: New Track...have a listen

sitar

8life8, thanks dude. I'm not there yet but I'm thrilled you like it. It IS good I think. Tell you what though. When you get signed, tell them you got this friend ;) A 303 would be nice. I wrote lines for a couple of basses and chose this one. It doesn't come through well in this MP3 but it really pumps in between the drums and I gave it a plated reverb which adds to it nicely.

Aaron, next time I'll bring it up an octave :P. That's not a 303. Hard to tell things from MP3s. It's an SN bass with a plate reverb. Doesn't come through much in the MP3 but that sucker is like an underwater depth charge that blows water up off the surface every time it detonates.

Egrus, I know what you mean about the snare. That is an awesome segue they do into their next track. I love it. This will be different. My mind wants to go there 'cause I've listened to those tracks a thousand times if I've listened to them once.

Message 15/15             03-May-01  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: New Track...have a listen

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Shit man.. had another listen to Orbital's FUNNY BREAK and like it and the direction its going in.. then had *another* listen to your "You Left Me.." damn, damn nice!! Sure, there are a number of (small) points the other guys have pointed out that *could* use tweaking but all in all, your shit is together whether you're being humble or not!!  

The only thing I could add is that it could be "harder" as it were.. darker.. but, then it prolly wouldn't be U..

Either way, ply yer wares out in the world, get out there mate...

** This was a message on behalf of Mark R. Lutnes PR PLC **

M_D

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)