aaa Go o-on slag my track off....please - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Go o-on slag my track off....please

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-01  @  01:51 AM   -   Go o-on slag my track off....please

fuckwit

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just added my first track to the site.....
a bit of a hard trance-type thing, called back in chains.
feel free to give it a good slating

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             16-Aug-01  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

influx

Link?:  Link

haha. streakin. that would be a good one. an mpeg of 'im runnin nekkid. THAT might work!

Message 12/15             16-Aug-01  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

sitar

Link?:  Link

I like it. Listened to the lo fi. Lot of energy for sure.

Message 13/15             16-Aug-01  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

fuckwit

Everyone,thanx for listening....
Monkeyboy, the vocals really fucked up when changing the sample rate.... fuck knows how, but on the real recording, it's actually a normal voice believe it or not.
xoxos, was a bit concerned to see that you actually like 'small willy guy's' music... or maybe the reference was to make everyone think you've got a big lash? ..... sorry mate, it didn't.
Just to put the record straight, I'm not really a fat cunt, it's me nob that's wrapped round me waist! (I got no excuse for the 7 chins tho')

Message 14/15             16-Aug-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

k

Link?: Link

it's not....... Jock is it perchance? - i thought the sample was good that way  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/15             17-Aug-01  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: Go o-on slag my track off....please

fuckwit

who's jock....
I guess that's a 'no'

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)