aaa streaming MP3s with winamp? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: streaming MP3s with winamp?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Dec-01  @  04:56 AM   -   streaming MP3s with winamp?

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

argh. Im tired of this not working. I have to download EVERYTHING

so..I want to go to MP3.com to be able to hear people like Johnny Wu and Sensoniq and whatever else

so, I click on "lofi play" which used to bring up real player but I dumped it. NOW it opens Winamp (v2.76) but nothing happens.

Ive looked through ALL the preferences and dont see anything

running win95 (hehe, I know..its my dads computer and he doesnt want to dump some old games that only work on 95 ) and IE5.

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             19-Dec-01  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

damballah

Link?: Link

are you threatening me, bich

Message 12/15             19-Dec-01  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

influx

Link?:  Link

hahahaha!!!

isnt it fucking hilarious how some people appear out of nowhere when you mention them?

hello, guards 

Message 13/15             20-Dec-01  @  08:03 AM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

shit, I think you can right click the lo-fi link, then
download the m3u file (like 2 k)... then stream
it from within winamp... right???

Message 14/15             20-Dec-01  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

Espoo2

Link?:  No link

i got the same problem...
Its the new winamp that doesnt work on my box though... the old one does.... seems like the old one has alot more options, like converting to and fro wavs etc....

Message 15/15             21-Dec-01  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

xoxos

yo yo yo fuck a stream (sorry - had a xmas hiphop visit) last time i checked - which was ?? a month ago?? needed lute music for 'gnomes..' mp3.com was still streaming the old fashioned way.. in that if you copy the streaming document to yr. desktop and rename it *.txt, you can find the linkey to the fiiiley.. and nigger thought he wasn't gonna give me any lute files..

however, a lot of sites are now using anotherprotocol that obfuscates this methodology.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)