aaa D-station vs drumstation - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: D-station vs drumstation

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  08:29 PM   -   D-station vs drumstation

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

so i was just reading about the new D-station today... what is it? is it simply a drumstation with a new front-panel? I was reading the specs and i saw nothing new vs. drumstation v2. i mean... , if they're going to go to all that trouble, why not add some cool new features, like some cool effects or a downsampling algorhythm? what gives?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             30-Mar-02  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

k

Link?:  Link

dunno - but you aint getting mine no way!!!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/15             31-Mar-02  @  08:09 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

influx

Link?: Link

$300 or so V2

so they just repackaged the damn thing?

it looks bigger..and..a floppy drive? what for?

Message 13/15             31-Mar-02  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

i think that one is a fake.

Message 14/15             31-Mar-02  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

k

ah xoxos.. I just got your joke !! - ha ha ha... been watching 'Austin Powers' ?

Message 15/15             04-Apr-02  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

Brett

it would be tight if you could load new samples in for that hats.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)