aaa KaZaa - hiding from the law.. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Oct-02  @  10:30 PM   -   KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Zazza

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Sharman Networks, the distributor of KaZaa, is incorporated in the South Pacific island nation of Vanuatu and managed from Australia. Its computer servers are in Denmark and the source code for its software was last seen in Estonia.

US lawyers are going nuts trying to find and sue them..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             09-Oct-02  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

k

i doubt that somehow. The lunatic's have taken over the asylum innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/15             09-Oct-02  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

Stark raving mad lunatics that is.

Message 13/15             09-Oct-02  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

Bastiaan

You guys actually had a party by that name, didn't you?

Message 14/15             09-Oct-02  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

k

Monster Raving Looney Party - Screaming Lord Sutch MP  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/15             09-Oct-02  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: KaZaa - hiding from the law..

xoxos

oh can you imagine it. (1) "you bit the head off a bunny that looked like mine! it was horrible! thanks for making a horrible image in my life!" *thwack*

(2)1500 proud gays and lesbians really beat the shit out of xoxos.

i'll just resent it a little bit from afar.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)