aaa Is there a way to tweak - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Is there a way to tweak

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jan-03  @  10:01 PM   -   Is there a way to tweak

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

How fast it takes a CDrom drive to recognize a CD?

I have this Toshiba IDE CDrom that I just put in and it takes quite some time before itll recognize a CD...

kinda annoying

thought there might be a little edit i can do to make it go faster?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             31-Jan-03  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Is there a way to tweak

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Both 'flux...

Just wondering if you can go into a bar and order a PINT of beer? Or do they call it something else but still serve you the same volume of gnats piss?  

Message 12/15             31-Jan-03  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Is there a way to tweak

Broken Silence

"They come in pints? I'm getting one!"

"But you have a whole half already!"

Message 13/15             31-Jan-03  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: Is there a way to tweak

influx

heh. yes, pints. and yards, too!

so...it aint xp, because I have two drives and one spins up just fine

Message 14/15             05-Feb-03  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Is there a way to tweak

k

Link?:  Link

i dont have that network problem myself with XP

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/15             05-Feb-03  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: Is there a way to tweak

eZs

I don't know if the answer to your question is there but I put a link ^ . Tons of stuff. Good source. Probably old news to most of you but there it is.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)