aaa T-shirt of terror - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: T-shirt of terror

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Mar-03  @  12:16 PM   -   T-shirt of terror

Freedom RIP

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Maybe youv'e heard already, but two days ago a 61 year old man was arrested in a mall in Albany New York for wearing a T-shirt that says "give peace a chance." He and his son were stopped by security and asked to remove their shirts. When the elder man (an attorney by trade) refused he was arrested for trespassing. He had the shirt printed in the mall in question. I think the mall management felt that his shirt would disturb other patrons at the mall. A protest occured the next day and the mall agreed to drop the charges.

Is anyone bothered by this incident? It seems insane to me.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             07-Mar-03  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: T-shirt of terror

influx

Link?: Link

yup. that they can. and my house is private property too, so from here on out no one is allowed to say HAPPY.

you know..I went to the Disney Compound the other night to see a friends band play at House of Blues ($8 jack and fucking coke!)...

I turned into the wrong lot...sposed to be for the hotel only but I wanted the 'Downtown Disney" fuckin place...

so..I get to the guard kiosk, and after I tell him I just need to turn around he says (while shining a fucking flashlight in my fucking car) "ID Please"

"WHAT?!?! ID??!?! To turn around?"

"Yes, sir, thats the rules"

Message 12/15             08-Mar-03  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: T-shirt of terror

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Oh, the rules, the rules...

Message 13/15             10-Mar-03  @  10:01 AM   -   RE: T-shirt of terror

cheddar

“A fast food restaurant in North Carolina has renamed its french fries in protest at the French stance on Iraq. Neil Rowland, the owner of Cubbie’s restaurant in Beaufort, says he now serves freedom fries. He says he isn’t doing it to offend French people but as a show of support for President Bush and US troops.” -- Associated Press

It was the 'freedom' word that made me do it.

Cheddar wishing he had the TM on freedom - just to stop 99.99999999% wrongful usage

Message 14/15             10-Mar-03  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: T-shirt of terror

bedwyr

File?:  [image]

[image file]

(from the same site)

cheers cheddar, didn't know private eye had a website.  

Message 15/15             10-Mar-03  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: T-shirt of terror

milan

loooooooool!!! hahaha... eh...

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)