aaa Islam, the begining of the end - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Islam, the begining of the end

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 12-Mar-03  @  12:58 AM   -   Islam, the begining of the end

Martin S.

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

So, London has some of the most radical islamic men in the world.

Having just seen a news spot on the issue, I'm amazed that people aren't protesting on the streets demanding an end to their hate speech.

With so much hate speeches, one has to wonder does any love fit into this "religion" or is there any?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             13-Mar-03  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

Zazza

Geee.. and what did the christians do in africa?

Condone the casting of the black man as a species of sub-human.. bless the wars, invasions, killings, land grabs etc?

Not to mention all those good christian armies busy butt-fucking the middle east since the end of world war I.

Now those self-same Arabs have the sheer GALL to try and fight back.. nuke 'em i say..

tsk

Message 12/15             14-Mar-03  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

milan

Link?: Link

"to fit in a certain stereo type" you must have either a cassete tape or a cd, depending on what that stereo type accepts. get your spelling right at least.

Message 13/15             14-Mar-03  @  04:46 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

Martin S.

Good one mavric. But ummm, there's NO spelling error, just the incorrect use of a word.

Message 14/15             14-Mar-03  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

k

"The gradual deterioration of the very fabric of traditional british life "

I think you'll find that started years back and mainly is caused by the takeover of British traditional businesses and customs to be replaced by USA corporate ones... see any british high street as an example.

The introduction after that of hyper-capitalism in the late 70's led rather than to health wealth and prosperity for british brands, rather they have all gone and been sold to foreigners, Rolls, Bentley etc.. top engineering divisions sold off to foreigners - Ford got landrover's technology alright too - and dont tell me those brands were so weak they had to sell out. Our water and electricity too is owned by foreigners who re-sell it to us. We layed off all our miners, destroyed communities and now buy coal from the French. Even the parking services in my borough which clamps and tickets people is owned by a US company.

i dont see Islamic 'forces' changing much of British culture apart fom a few asian shops, mosques & companies here and there, but it's NOTHING like the takeover of US companies & brands.... AND the USA has almost wholey funded the only continual serious terrorist group activity in the Uk over the previous century.

Don't get me wrong.. i dont care much about it as neither do I care about any islam having roots here, but dont talk to me about the destruction of british culture by islam when such other examples exist.

i think this only shows your adherence/beleif that homogonised 'white' 'western' culture is 'your' culture, which would certainly explain your position.

Anyways, 'culture' is going global now in many cases, so who gives a shite, it cant just be some tired anglo dream

I'd say MORE people take part in martial arts classes in the Uk weekly than go to church, so what does that mean?.. Shinto & Zen Buddism is threatening british culture?.. I can pretty much guarantee more people are into practicing THAT than islam or christianity tho.

don't you think? - I mean how many people go to church now at easter which is the biggest church calander event?... less than a million?

Message 15/15             14-Mar-03  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

Zazza

What's a 'Church'?

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)