aaa Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 02-Dec-03  @  10:25 PM   -   Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

RagnarOk

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well, this is my first remix attempt, and the subject is Clay's "Last Look Back". Arrangement and mixing was done in a hurry (after a two weeks long writer's block), so at least there are some minor tweaks to do in the coming days.

As I said I've never did a remix before, and now I have the feeling that I've gone too far with this piece (despite my efforts to try to stick to the original as much as possible), but now it's too late to worry about that, isn't it?

So folks, go ahead, tell me what you think!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             16-Dec-03  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

RagnarOk

Link?: Link

Well, thank you to all for the listens and votes.. I've just updated this track, a new version with better arrangement (probably) better mixing (maybe) and more compression (definetly :-). Oh, and it's also slightly longer!

Message 12/15             18-Dec-03  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

mcc>

i say shorten that last dropped-octave end by half. otherwise....
wow. very nice. thanks>

Message 13/15             18-Dec-03  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

RagnarOk

Hmmm... shorten? No I have a better idea. Stay tuned.

Message 14/15             19-Dec-03  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

RagnarOk

and herewego. ENjoy!

Message 15/15             23-Dec-03  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Last Look Back - ByB 101 mix

mcc>

good ending ragz!

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)