aaa Solution for VA Tech shootings - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Solution for VA Tech shootings

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 18-Apr-07  @  08:16 PM   -   Solution for VA Tech shootings

Zazza

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0407/3556.html

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) has a simple solution to future shooting massacres such as the one that ripped apart Virginia Tech university Monday: more guns.

"People are a little more cautious if somebody might have a gun there," the GOP presidential candidate told Politico reporters Tuesday. "A concealed gun carried by a responsible person -- that might have ended the problem that they had at Virginia Tech with one person being killed or two people being killed."

Paul, 71, is the kind of lawmaker, and presidential candidate, gun control advocates love to hate at moments like this. And, based on public opinion polls and reader feedback at Politico.com, he's far from alone.

no, really...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             25-Apr-07  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Solution for VA Tech shootings

Zazza

nutoniom wrote:

I can just imagine...

One guy shoots someone. Some other guy arrives at the scene and shoots the killer to prevent further loss of life. Some other guy comes attracted by the shooting and shoots the guy that shot the killer, glad that he arrived after only 2 victims, then some other guy...

total reservoir dogs stuff

Well, if the 'killer' knows that all the students are going to be armed then I guess he'll just try to take them down as quickly as possible or maybe use explosives. I mean its not like these guys expect to survive anyway do they?

Bring on the carnage...

Message 12/15             27-Apr-07  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: Solution for VA Tech shootings

nme

Link?: Link

nutoniom wrote:

I can just imagine...

One guy shoots someone. Some other guy arrives at the scene and shoots the killer to prevent further loss of life. Some other guy comes attracted by the shooting and shoots the guy that shot the killer, glad that he arrived after only 2 victims, then some other guy...

total reservoir dogs stuff

Cracking material Nutonium I think thats the best suggestion Ive heard yet for a Reality TV show, a kind of Big Brother but with guns, but no phone votes from viewers in this one, just make it last man standing, I wonder what TV work Jade Goody is doing at the moment, Jade is a man..............isnt he/she???

Message 13/15             28-Apr-07  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: Solution for VA Tech shootings

k

Link?:  Link

she got duffed up the other day didnt she according to the sun or something?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/15             28-Apr-07  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: Solution for VA Tech shootings

nme

Link?: Link

k wrote:

she got duffed up the other day didnt she according to the sun or something?

She happened to witness an assault on a gentleman of mixed race & she has agreed to give evidence for him. An unfortunate incident for him but a useful piece of PR for her as she attempts to clear herself of the allegations of racism.

jade goody to appear in court today

Following the disgrace surrounding her Big Brother appearence the BBC are giving her a TV comback, theres certainly truth in the statement "no such thing as bad publicity"

jade goody to make tv comeback

I cant help but think that if that girl fell into a canal she'd come out with fish in her pockets!!!

Message 15/15             28-Apr-07  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Solution for VA Tech shootings

Zazza

Why are we talking about clueless fishwife Jade Goody?

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)