aaa MESA truncating error to S2000 - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: MESA truncating error to S2000

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Oct-99  @  08:48 AM   -   MESA truncating error to S2000

wererich

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Anyone else have this problem? When you truncate in the audio editor to the right length, and then slide that over to the sampler, it gets shortened...it screws up your drum samples

please...someone...anyone...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             04-Jan-00  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: MESA truncating error to S2000

wererich

V 2 still does the same thing. Maybe it's because I have use a mac. The workaround is to use recycle first, that doesn't overtruncate for some reason, so that's what I've been doing. Thanks yall.

Message 12/16             07-Feb-00  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: MESA truncating error to S2000

99devils

Had to resurrect this thing... I've tried both MESA and AkaiDisk on this one... I've got some beat phrases, generated from hammerhead. When I take the .WAVs and play them into the sampler (sampling from the analog ins), they sound fine. When using either MESA or Akaidisk, the sample lengths are off. There's some space there where the loops should be seamless. I heard about this happening with MESA, but not with Akaidisk. Anyone else have problems like that?

-Craig

Message 13/16             01-Mar-00  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: MESA truncating error to S2000

wererich

just to update, finally got OS 2.0 for S2000 and mesa II v1.2 and guess what? It's still doing it. Samples play longer in the audio editor than they do coming from the sampler, so it's hard to truncate accurately...isn't this a cheery message

Message 14/16             27-Mar-00  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: MESA truncating error to S2000

dan_jarrett

I suggest you put that mesa folder into the recycle bin and get Millenium.
That's what I'm doing.
Here's the link.http://www.rpgfan.demon.co.uk/y2k.htm

Message 15/16             27-Mar-00  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: MESA truncating error to S2000

Matthew

Just bought Millennium myself and I totally reccommend it. Well worth the cash.

Message 16/16             29-Mar-00  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: MESA truncating error to S2000

Andreas Chatzakis

GET MILLENIUM!!!
you right click on a wav file icon, choose "SEND TO"...S2000 and the sample gets transfered to the S2000. It is that simple. Is still have the old free version but i am going to upgrade really soon (i just got a Really nice Compressor so i have no money..hehe)

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)