aaa cz3000 - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: cz3000

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 08-Mar-00  @  01:18 AM   -   cz3000

funkbot

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

any cz3000 heads out there ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             21-Mar-00  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: cz3000

ashley

sorry, but i forgot to mention that the cz1 also has more memory and you can detune the sounds when you layer them. so take line 1 add a detuned line1' and layer it up with a detuned version of the same thing. instant thick string sound. yes the cz will live long- they never die
ashley

Message 12/16             24-Apr-00  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: cz3000

petejones

wow found you lot (casio-heads) at last ,I only own fz1(2of)cz230s absolutely fabulous....long live the casio sound,. and yes I too like to keep it quiet and laugh at those who swear by that 303 toy thingy.!!!

Message 13/16             25-Apr-00  @  05:31 AM   -   RE: cz3000

ashley

my casio habit is stuck at 3 at the moment, a cz5000, a vz10m and the latest is a va10. this a mini keyed thingy with a built in vocoder. i would like to updrade to a cz1 and/or vz1, then i can feel like a king of the casio hill. i am never sure if i should go for the horn/sax and guitar that i cant play. if i go down that line i become more of a collector than a player. but sometimes casio kit turns up for next to nothing so i keep an open mind. this is part of what i like about casio, its cheap but professional, old but reliable and it can be easy to use but has a unique sound. the only problem is a slightly noisy output, this does get buried in the mix but i would rather do without any extra noise.
who has the most casio equipment? do i buy an rz, will anyone ever write a history of casio to put the record straight? who doesnt own a casio product be it a watch or whatever, tell me a studio that has never owned a casio keyboard (usually a cz101)??????
ashley

Message 14/16             25-Apr-00  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: cz3000

k

i'm still waiting years for someone to surface who actually owns the casio midi drum kit !!

Message 15/16             26-Apr-00  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: cz3000

ashley

you obviously dont drink in the right pubs. calling all casiophiles, who owns what instruments other than the home keyboards? is there a casio pokemon?
ashley

Message 16/16             24-May-00  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: cz3000

funkbot

far out, just really far out, man ...

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)