aaa Nordlead II worth $1000? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nordlead II worth $1000?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-May-99  @  09:45 AM   -   Nordlead II worth $1000?

d.

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I want to know if the Nordlead II is worth $1000. Someone has offered me one for that price, and I know they go for $1299 new on sale. I heard the Nord II has a great sound but I haven't played one.
What are your thoughts on the NL II? Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             25-May-99  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: Nordlead II worth $1000?

jcu3

Fuck no..

Message 12/16             25-May-99  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Nordlead II worth $1000?

Contra

Link?:  Link

Let me be in your gig.!!
I'll bring lotsa rust, and some leather outfits.
Lets "squeek" the knobs!

Message 13/16             25-May-99  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: Nordlead II worth $1000?

MC.Lick

I eat fuzzy kitty I eat all the kittys here in my studio

Message 14/16             25-May-99  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: Nordlead II worth $1000?

pedicelli

Link?: Link

My feelin' for you has always been free!!!!

Anyone ever hear that song by Cassius? Because of Daft Punk, we're getting a lot more 70s-disco elements in our techno....not that it's bad, just different...

Message 15/16             26-May-99  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Nordlead II worth $1000?

©hrisFader

Hell yeah.... I spin a 2x4 house set with this friend of mine who has that song. The Bomb! French house is the shit. Cassius is one of the few dance music projects that has been heavily hyped and actually lived up to it. They promo'ed the shit out of that song and 1999, both of which are SIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKK. French disco house is great. Daft Punk brought that minimalist funk element back to the forefront. I hope the kids over in France keep coming out with this stuff.

Message 16/16             27-May-99  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: Nordlead II worth $1000?

Blunted

Cassius rocks...get the album...I got the vinyl tho...great shit! My roomate flew to New York last weekend and saw Cassius...I guess he was right up front dancin away and one of the guys from Cassius gave him a T-shirt....bastard.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)