aaa Most Common Problems w/the TB-303 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jun-99  @  02:36 AM   -   Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

d.

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

What are the most common problems with the performance of tb-303's now a days? Double triggerring of notes? Memory? What?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             15-Jun-99  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Believe me...I won't even plug an audio cable into it, but after the last post, I'm not sure anymore about the 727....maybe a MSY2 or Kenton would be a better investment...more expensive, but the way I see it, I'll be using Sonic Foundry Acid as my master clock...like that my ER-1 can receive clock, as well as my Prophecy, and 303...

Then once I get a my mixer, everything will record just fine within Acid...

Message 12/16             15-Jun-99  @  07:20 AM   -   RE: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

I love Ricky Martin!!!!!!!!!

Ease up on the man. Heeee's myyyy Idoool!!

Message 13/16             16-Jun-99  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

gearwhore

O.K. check it! Sophisticated or simple! Lets see I've done it two ways.

set-up #1 use a tr-808 to direct sync to the 303 using a HOSA midi cable 'cause all 5 pins wired. get a cheap effect unit and a cheap mixing board with a send and presto thick kick drums and howling bass from the 303!

set-up #2 anything that can trigger midi start stop e.g. cubase with a midi merge-box/patch-bay or a MPC-2000. now get a korg KMS-30 midi to sync converter. BOOM this box is sick and easy to use 1 midi in 2 midi outs 1 sync in and 2 sync outs. so it can go any way and has multiple applications and cost about $150 I use it to bang clock out of the 909 sync out thru the kms 30 to the 303 and 808 trigger out of the 808 to a 101 then midi out of the 909 again (it has 2 midi outs) to the 727 so I can get my Latino swing on!

Its all really simple and many variations can be created! No one is right or wrong its a matter of taste and style and making many mistakes!

Message 14/16             16-Jun-99  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

pedicelli

Anyone know anything about the Doepfer MCV4? It looks good to me.....MIDI IN and THRU so you can put it at the beginning of the MIDI chain....

Message 15/16             16-Jun-99  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

you know who

my tb303 is stuck in "mono mode"

Message 16/16             17-Jun-99  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: Most Common Problems w/the TB-303

jcu3 at fucking hotmail

DUDE! I am getting that MCV24 shit man!
I spoke to Douglas at Enport yesterday about it!!!! My dick is way hard for that. Unfortunately the manual has not been written in English yet, but I want that silver bitch. DONE!!!

....tired of all this new dope shit coming down the pipeline, it's busting my checkbook and my balls.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)