aaa new from Novation - The A-station! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: new from Novation - The A-station!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  06:55 PM   -   new from Novation - The A-station!

j-type

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Looks like a severely cut-down Supernova squeezed into a Bassstation-style rack. Don't think its multitimbral, just 8 note polyphonic

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             24-Jul-01  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: new from Novation - The A-station!

Liquid

Link?:  No link

SO is this likely to be a cut down Nova/Supernova, or will it be a whole new synth with a character all its OWn?

Message 12/16             24-Jul-01  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: new from Novation - The A-station!

k

Link?: Link

've just added it to the listing - the fullspec's - see the SYNTH section or the frontpage of the site - it's got a 12 band vocoder too.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/16             24-Jul-01  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: new from Novation - The A-station!

k

Link?: Link

there ya go.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/16             26-Jul-01  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: new from Novation - The A-station!

Brett B

for $200 more you could buy a used nova, or a 16 part virus rack, or micro-Q. That thing should be more in the electribe range $499 ish. The ms-2000 rack is $699, albeit only four voice but can be configred as four mono synths. I really hope this A-station has more than one part for $699.

Message 15/16             31-Jul-01  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: new from Novation - The A-station!

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link

well, given the average markdown of about 15% that's gonna be around $590 US... that's less than both Virus Rack and the µQ.... that's just average markdown.. Im guessing it will be in the same price range as a Drumstation, prob. around $500-$550. That's not bad....

Message 16/16             03-Aug-01  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: new from Novation - The A-station!

influx

hmmm. wonder how it stands up to a pulse? looks neat on paper for sure!

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)