aaa Feedback - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Feedback

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Jan-05  @  04:24 PM     Edit: 21-Jan-05  |  04:25 PM   -   Feedback

Humble Granny

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Ignore my other tunes and tell me what you think of on & on remix, it's done on fruity loops so the samples aren't the best, try not to hurt my feelings too much and can someone tell me if the sound was ok when you heard it because when I listened to it on the site it sounded very strange.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             24-Jan-05  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Feedback

Humble Granny

Cheers for the contrucive criticism chroma, D&B drums are always a problem for me using fruity loops so without sampling a beat which I prefer not to do I find it quite difficult to make beats especially with a severe lack of drum samples and as for extra effects, I tried to add some but didn't find any suitable ones, I'll keep looking but I don't want to overcomplicate the whole thing.

Message 12/16             25-Jan-05  @  01:05 AM   -   RE: Feedback

chroma

i dunno what fruity loops is like nowadays but i used to use 3.4. a cool thing i used to do was set the tempo to double to get a higher resolution and a lot more notes in. excellent for skittering d&b beats. automate filters and pitch, youre there man...

i actually like the drum kit you used, nice whomp.

doesnt fruity have vsti support?? sheesh download xoxos' whoosh

Message 13/16             25-Jan-05  @  01:55 AM     Edit: 25-Jan-05  |  01:56 AM   -   RE: Feedback

Humble Granny

That's a fucking good idea, fruity does support vst's so I'll check that out, nice one mate, is xoxos the name of a synth?

Message 14/16             25-Jan-05  @  06:59 AM   -   RE: Feedback

chroma

? you dont know who/what xoxos is?

xoxos is the name taken on by a force of nature that used to frequent these parts, made a shitload of synthedit vsts, whoosh is the one that does...whooshes! im sure you can find a link in the downloads page

Message 15/16             25-Jan-05  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: Feedback

Humble Granny

I thought I recognised the name, I'll check it out.

Message 16/16             25-Jan-05  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: Feedback

nutoniom

Link?: Link

"sheesh download xoxos' whoosh "

he he, you're such a poet : )

yes, dowload them all if you have the fruit machine

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)