aaa browser display... can u see this ok? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: browser display... can u see this ok?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Aug-06  @  01:43 PM   -   browser display... can u see this ok?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i was thinking to start to add some css 'homepage' templates so was just messing with css a bit using some DT output... can u see this page ok?

http://www.dancetech.com/aa/xx_itemw.cfm?threadid=423

it should have a top bar with bg image stretching right across the top, a dancetech logo on right in white over the blue strip, a grey lower left main text field with a singlke line of silver text links above, and a right text field with lined/white bg which overlaps the topbar... and a bottom footer with 3 text links which should always sit below the left text feild

should re-size ok down to 800x600

works for you?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             25-Aug-06  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: browser display... can u see this ok?

k

i'm just messin, yeah it seems IE alolows a fixed font, but for some things firefucks doesnt, doh!...

anyways, just messin, the new dt is already done in 'normal' html

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/16             21-Sep-06  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: browser display... can u see this ok?

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Looks good to me at 1600x1200 on firefox 1.5.0.7

Wish I had a 6000 pixel wide screen like Nutonium tho  

Message 13/16             21-Sep-06  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: browser display... can u see this ok?

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

shouldn't be using fixed font sizes for anything ... and it's all ie's fault.

have a read of "bulletproof web design" and "don't make me think"  

Message 14/16             21-Sep-06  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: browser display... can u see this ok?

k

hey Beds!... hows it? i was thinking about you this evening

well i decided on straight html, it's safest

Message 15/16             25-Sep-06  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: browser display... can u see this ok?

beds

all good.

i'm going back to school next week.

Message 16/16             26-Sep-06  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: browser display... can u see this ok?

Musineer Productions

All seems well on iCab 3.03

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)