aaa Redone ( a bit) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Redone ( a bit)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 28-May-01  @  08:36 PM   -   Redone ( a bit)

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Just fixed up a track finally and reposted. "Don't Stop Now 2" is the name of it. Not much change but straightened out the rhythm on a track that I had played in but didn't taken the time to line up, shortened it a bit and a couple of other small details. It's all in Sonar with the BBE Sonic Maximizer on the mains.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             06-Jun-01  @  06:16 AM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

Panama

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

well sitar, I took a listen... love the beats. the
breakdown into all percussion is really
futurisiticalllly funkdified - something can be
done with dat

whats funny, as I'm listening, I think, where
could this tune be applied? film, brotha - then
I scroll through the messages, someone
mentions the tune with a video... ha! straight

Message 12/17             07-Jun-01  @  04:05 AM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

sitar

I'll have to shave my legs and fit them into a pair of thigh-highs then. My biggest musical challenge yet. What a disgusting image if I do say so myself.

I'm posting a tune HOPEFULLY tomorrow which is more reflective of where I'm headed with all of this. Technical difficulties kept me from putting it up today. Thanks for listening Panama. Much appreciation to all.

Message 13/17             14-Jun-01  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

8life8

Link?:  No link

brilliant! really dig the drum-programing great power, the arangement is exelent all the way through, just love how the strings light up the whole rythim, the fx & choise of sounds everything .. u got it going on man .. "didn't I post this exect same coment the last time I listend to a track of yours   .. and btw whats up with cups.. a lawsuit waiting to happen or..

Message 14/17             15-Jun-01  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

sitar

"Cups"? No I did a little remix for the Music Theory Forum on my own initiative. "Cups" by Underworld is a great example of a type of rhythmic idea.

Message 15/17             15-Jun-01  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

sitar

Oh, and thanks for listening. Which tune did you listen to?

Message 16/17             15-Jun-01  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

8life8

Link?:  No link

I've listend to all your tracks sitar, but I was refering to gREAT_bUDDHAS_wALK_tHE_eARTH... wich I thought the tread was about .. but I guess I'm sorta in the wrong place (wich is quite common for a bloke like me .. but again great job I'm listening to it right now ..

Message 17/17             15-Jun-01  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Redone ( a bit)

sitar

Thanks dude. BTW, I took down that "Cups" remix realizing that most people would naturally see it without seeing the explanation in the Music Theory Forum of why it's there. Even though it was only a reconstruction of a small part of the original, it might reflect badly on this site. Thanks for bringing that up.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)