aaa Almost Nu Break Track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Almost Nu Break Track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jul-01  @  02:27 PM   -   Almost Nu Break Track

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Its called "distorted".. like all my other tracks its half-done... Drums need more work.... maybe add couple blips and stuff...the structure is not there yet either... but almost.. finished... comments? influx?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             01-Aug-01  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

influx

well, its not only the sound, but the pattern as well...just seems...cliche/cheesy.

seriously though, man. I think you should finish Break Like This. That could be SLAMMIN!

If I was up there Id be down to put some time into that one with ya!

Message 12/17             02-Aug-01  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

breakerbox

I am going to backdoor lounge today to checkout jasons set...
Dude.. i know i need to finish that track... may be i have a.d.d. or somethin.... cant seem to focus ... but if you come up here you can stay in my place... if i get a place...that is... Just put down hundred dollars to hold this apartment.. my roommate is going to check it tomorrow... finally i might get a place...

I want a sampler and a compressor and another compressor and a lexicon mpx200 and waldorf pulse.. oh.. and a digital mixer...
but i have no money or whatsoever...
Damn not being american... I wish i could work...

Message 13/17             02-Aug-01  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

breakerbox

by the way drop me an email when you have cd to send out... i would really like to listen to your other stuff..

Message 14/17             02-Aug-01  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

influx

there are such thing as work visas, kid. it aint impossible. I know its not easy, but

Message 15/17             03-Aug-01  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

breakerbox

they are hard to get.
Jason played your remix last nite it sounded tight... as far as the crowd reaction goes... the crowd was bad... it was yuppie/cool guys in polyester shirts, with Nordstrom whores...
Boring people...

Message 16/17             03-Aug-01  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

influx

hehe. he said the crowd was into it. guess he didnt want to break the truth to me 

good system? nuff bass in the mix?

Message 17/17             04-Aug-01  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: Almost Nu Break Track

breakerbox

The crowd was int it... but i assume they were not your kind of crowd... It sounded really good, really good... if not better... It sounded like all the other song... its mix was really good... really clean... it went really well with the songs before and after it... So are you going to release your stuff on jasons label... I mean.. do you thy are going to be able to pull it off.. its lots of money and disrubiton stuff... Gotta go.. later

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)