aaa You will like it - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: You will like it

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 13-Nov-01  @  02:22 PM   -   You will like it

mikec

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Seeing as I'm off work and can do my own "things", for a while, I have had time to mp3 some stuff. I decree that you shall listen to the 7 musicks that have been uploaded. Click the "ViewUser" button of this message.

Some very hard Lunatic Calm-type stuff there, along with the exact opposite and some others.

MikeC

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             14-Nov-01  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: You will like it

xoxos

Link?: Link

glad i said something nice..

hey mike.. have you (well w/o a doubt) or do you know someone who runs flinger? gotten it running, edit/load voices, but my progress on putting the right phonyms into my midi sequencer is a bit mystifying. they're showinng up as 'meta' events in l.a.g. and it looks like they might have something to do with a set of phonym values in one of the included files, but i'm fed up of experimenting with it for today. got any eggs for fats?

Message 12/17             15-Nov-01  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: You will like it

Maarten

Fuck me! t wasn't the 3rd one I listened to... it was "Dark room" that didn't do much for me.Just listened to Quintessential and it sounds #real# good to me!! Straight up my alley. Lil' misunderstanding here... my bad  

Nice one Mike... do not replace it.

Message 13/17             15-Nov-01  @  06:06 AM   -   RE: You will like it

mikec

No, it wasn't your bad Maarten. DarkRoom was the third one, I already moved it down the list and replaced it with Quintessential. I knew you would have been talking about DarkRoom anyway, as it's relatively weak. The bit I like about it is when it reverts back to the initial bassline at 2 minutes, but a single transition does not a good track make.

I thought you might like Quintessential better because it's quite a bit different.

Xoxos: I'll look into it.

MikeC

Message 14/17             15-Nov-01  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: You will like it

mikec

I've just uploaded another track, if anyone is interested. "Relentless".

Shove it down your throats, or banish it to whence it came.

MikeC

Message 15/17             15-Nov-01  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: You will like it

Maarten

Best yet...   But hey, I just have this weakness for three 'o threeish basses so my opinion doesn't exactly count here.

-M-

Message 16/17             15-Nov-01  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: You will like it

sitar

Link?:  Link

Listened to Pure Science and Dark Room Mike. And I saw your picture. But you're hiding behind those shades. Like both and between the 2 I liked Dark Room more. Good stuff.

Message 17/17             17-Nov-01  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: You will like it

xoxos

just in case i am retarded and enjoy contacting people in several fashions, i thought i'd let you know i finally figured out flinger.. i'd messed up the midi file somehow, but was able to edit it after unpacking it again..

yeah, i said it and i'll say it.. thank you sir!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)