aaa didn't know i have a track up here - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: didn't know i have a track up here

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-Dec-01  @  03:36 PM   -   didn't know i have a track up here

formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i was just tryin to figure out how to upload this track i did and lo and behold its already here... the record label came in and put it up :-)

search labels->breaks & beats and check 3cellrecords mine is the bandpass feeling remix

:-) vote for me (wow i felt dirty saying that... kinda like this is mp3.com or something)

jamey

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             16-Jan-02  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

sensoniq

definitely a hot track, I'm loving the percussion...what kinda shaker samples you using?

Message 12/17             16-Jan-02  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Formant

Link?: Link

the first bassline is a synth i built in reaktor that uses some samples from a borrowed analog.

the nasty second bass that is really distorted is a custom patch off my nord micromodular. fyi there is a whole huge sub that the mastering engineers took off the song in the cd version (my master anyway) of the track. its much sicker live and in digital format.

the shaker sounds were stolen from an old breakbeat by creative eq and chopping and filters etc. other than the one shaker loop, all the drums are programmed.

that is way cool to know people played it out! working on a live version now with my new toy (rs7000)

jamey

Message 13/17             16-Jan-02  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Formant

Link?: Link

meant to say the sub is in the original but not on the vinyl (guess they needed the room for volume)

jamey

Message 14/17             16-Jan-02  @  10:30 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

panama

Link?:  No link

damn, I dug this. nice

Message 15/17             17-Jan-02  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

formant

thx

as soon as i am doing writing the boring progressive house stuff i am doing now i will get back to some breaks :-)

jamey

Message 16/17             17-Jan-02  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Breakerbox

you should check out my track : tubby. yeah... and definetely vote for it, i mean you have...  

Message 17/17             17-Jan-02  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Breakerbox

...you have to...   now I am missing entire words instead of letters I suck at typing.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)