aaa Ron Hubbard, come in come in - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-May-03  @  10:49 AM   -   Ron Hubbard, come in come in

x

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

ping, reply, ping reply

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             01-Jun-03  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

little ronnie hubbard

We're losing him...space vac!!! get it.

This is the normal affect of heat and no oil.

Message 12/17             01-Jun-03  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

xoxos

Link?: Link

oil... have i told you about the 'inquisitor?' of course i have

i was at a 'crash worship' show.. crash worship is electronics, hand drums, tribal ceremonies involving fire and nakedness.. used to draw a fair sized crowd back in the day, everyone squirming around on the floor in a sea of naked fucking kids, roast pig and watermelon.. (ought to clue you in..)

fellow comes up to me with a long, concealing cape, tri-cornered (or similar vintage) hat, and one of those very-long-nose harlequin masks.. a thin wand emerges from his cape and jets me in the eyes.. head to foot in vegetable oil, everything goes white.. (ruined my clothes! :O ) after a dozen seconds it heats and becomes transparent, he is GONE

as i've said repeatedly, read crowley, EAT acid, be the son of a ute-sensible multinational intelligence agent, travel, learn by doing, suspect/reserve the benefit of the doubt for those who require it

and you'll see where you are, and what -you- are

hey, maybe i'll next time i'll tell you about the time they named a rock band after me..

Message 13/17             02-Jun-03  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

L. Ron Hubbard

I would have you live your life like that.

It doesn't make my org enough money.

Message 14/17             02-Jun-03  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

Nobody

Ah so you read Crowley, xoxos? Hmmmm..

Ron Hubbard devised a way to brainwash those who want to do good, into debilitating and brainwashing others, ALL while thinking that they are doing good! perfect circle - trap the altruistic, get them to do MY BIDDING, MY WAY.

anyway! read the Xenu story, laugh. Listen to xoxos and be scared

Message 15/17             02-Jun-03  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

xoxos

ACCEPT ME AS YOUR LEADER..

woa, ha ha, it hurts..

ACCEPT ME... AS YOUR LEADER....

oh, it's killing me...

AFTER ALL, WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT LEADERS?

oh no, oh no, it's too much..

Message 16/17             02-Jun-03  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

beds

Link?:  Link

hehe lol

Message 17/17             02-Jun-03  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: Ron Hubbard, come in come in

cheddar

Link?:  Link

an then on the long way home i wrote on a paper

an beautiful tension that draws the edge
'(gentle dawn ...another day)'

looking in your pockets for something to do

lighting your cigarette with a pen

crd

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)