aaa Team America - fuck yeah! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Team America - fuck yeah!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 26-Apr-05  @  01:20 PM   -   Team America - fuck yeah!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Just got to see it on DVD... LOL! - anyone NOT seen it, man, what a class movie  

"You in the robes!... drop the weapon of mass destruction!" x

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             19-Aug-05  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

darin

Link?:  No link

A true classic. I couldn't get the puppet sex image out of my head. It was totally wrong. All wrong. I kept expecting them to stop, and move on to the next scene. But just when I thought they were done, they came back with something even wronger. Brilliant.

Message 12/17             20-Aug-05  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

k

yeah class movie

another one i really enjoyed was that Kung Fu Hustle, brilliant stuff  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/17             20-Aug-05  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

milan

Link?: Link

dont know that one.

shaolin soccer (shaolin kickers?) is also great fun!  

Message 14/17             21-Aug-05  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

k

dude, look it up the torrent, amazing film  

Message 15/17             25-Aug-05  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

craig

Yeah Kung Fu hustle was pretty sweet. I was rolling when that bitch hoovered her entire cigarette in one puff

Message 16/17             25-Aug-05  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

milan

bah... not available in my video store. :P

look up Shaolin Kickers tho!

Message 17/17             26-Aug-05  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

if its crazy asian films you want try 'versus'- excellent stuff!!!

another of merit i saw recently was 'old boy'- man what a film!!!

on a more brutal tip 'fighter in the wind' and 'ong bak' have some jaw dropping fights.....

greg

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)