aaa Congratulations to England - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Congratulations to England

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 13-Sep-05  @  10:14 AM   -   Congratulations to England

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Blimey, the last person to of fucked an aussie and bring back the ashes must of been Paula Yates eh !?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             14-Sep-05  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

admin

Link?:  No link

nicely put Sir.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 12/17             14-Sep-05  @  09:08 AM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

monkeybasket2001

true true, motson can shut sometimes if he likes too- and whats this with every ex prem player now being a pundit or expert?

stats make the game more boring generally.....

greg

Message 13/17             14-Sep-05  @  10:26 AM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

k

Link?:  Link

oh i dunno.... 74% of users said it enhanced the game for them

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/17             14-Sep-05  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

beds

Link?: Link

Message 15/17             15-Sep-05  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

monkeybasket2001

mwhahahahaha

greg

Message 16/17             15-Sep-05  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

Dominic

20/20 cricket is the way forward for county cricket. Each batsman gets 15 overs to try and score as many runs as possible. That way you get more 4's, 6's and wickets. A full game could be over in 3-4 hours. I'd go and watch middlesex on a saturday if they all played 20/20 style.

Plus, I like watching proper sportsman play than watching the overpaid thugs who play football. I must be a true english gent at heart.

Message 17/17             16-Sep-05  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: Congratulations to England

psylichon

Link?: Link

[sniffs] .... smells like marmite in here.

Um ... er... cheerio!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)