aaa a 'proper' lady with class - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: a 'proper' lady with class

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Mar-06  @  01:05 PM   -   a 'proper' lady with class

Dominic

Link?:  No link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             10-Mar-06  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

jeez man, she really IS minging or what!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/17             10-Mar-06  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

k

the mouth looks like an old Bloodhound or Bassethound.

ghhhaaaah.. shudder

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/17             13-Mar-06  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

Dominic

I reckon there would be a stench as you took the knickers off. A mix of chicken and cod.

Message 14/17             13-Mar-06  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

k

Knickers?

Message 15/17             13-Mar-06  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

psylichon

Link?: Link

more like sourkraut with wasabi

Message 16/17             13-Mar-06  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

jesus, looks like she's been bobbing for chips in a deep fat fryer.

I bet she takes it up the wrong'n mind, which is always worth some brownie points.

Message 17/17             16-Mar-06  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

Lloyd Duddley

I think she's quite attractive really. A fine example of the female form. 10/10

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)